Full Page Near Back Cover Print Advertising
Partnership and Advertising Opportunities -
2022-23 Partnership and Advertising
Place display ads in District 196 Community Education’s catalogs. Ad reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Reserve your ad space now, for all three seasonal catalogs, online or call 651-423-7720 with your advertising request and credit card information.
As you know, there are many benefits of ad placement in our catalogs, which reach over 70,000 District 196 residents three times a year. District 196 includes the communities of Rosemount, Apple Valley, Eagan, Burnsville, Coates, Inver Grove Heights, Lakeville and Empire and Vermillion townships. Recently, I compared our rates, distribution and shelf-life to other print advertising opportunities in our area, and we are still the ‘best deal in town!’
Full Page Near Back Cover (four color)
- 2 available each season
- 9.5h” x 7.25w”
- $1009 per catalog
- Fall 2022 Catalog Artwork Due Aug 3, 2022 | Catalog Distribution begins Aug26, 2022
- Winter 2023 Catalog Artwork Due Nov 15, 2022 | Catalog Distribution begins Dec 16, 2022
- Spring/Summer 2023 Catalog Artwork Due Feb 7, 2023 | Catalog Distribution begins Mar 13, 2023
Guidelines for Display Ads in District 196 Community Education Catalogs Content:
- Advertisers may determine the content of their ads, but the ads may not contain references to tobacco, firearms, religion/spirituality, or sex. To continue our non-profit bulk mailing status, ads may not promote credit, debit or charge cards, offer insurance policies or promote travel.
- Advertisers may determine the design of their ads, but the ads must complement the overall design of the publication.
- In cases of questionable aesthetics, the Director of Community Education retains the right to determine appropriateness.
- Advertisers are accepted on a first-come, first-service basis until the predetermined number of ad slots are sold. Community Education offerings will not be jeopardized in any way because of ads. Advertisers who offer programs in “competition” with Community Education will not be allowed to advertise.
- Advertisers may sign up for advanced ads up to one entire school year (three catalogs). Other advertising opportunities are made available throughout the year (teen and youth catalogs).
- Advertisers will pay at time of request for advertising space. Only credit cards are accepted.
Please don’t hesitate to give me a call at 651-423-7701 should you have any questions.